DO IT YOURSELF!
From shaping peaks and crafting a glacier to nurturing your own plants and animals, these nine simple steps cover everything you need to know to make your very own mountain. In this book, you'll learn how to:
- Crush a piece of continent into a mountain range;
- Freeze and melt glaciers;
- Carve ravines, valleys, rivers, and mountain lakes;
- Foster plants and develop a fertile layer of soil; and
- Fill your mountain with a wide variety of animals that will work together to keep your mountain ecosystems healthy
YES, YOU, TOO, CAN MAKE A MOUNTAIN!
It is a big job, but it's also a thrilling adventure! Pack your snacks, load up your gear, and get ready for the challenge of a lifetime!
Author: Amy Huntington
Ages: 5-9 years